A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
RC Quadcopter Racing Simulator.
First person view (FPV) and line of sight (LOS) flying available.
Supports mode 1,2,3 and 4.
It is highly recommended to use a USB controller. Most USB controllers should work*
Includes self-leveling and acro mode. In the full version 3d flight mode is also available (for inverted flying).
Six sceneries are included as well as a Racetrack Generator that can generate million of tracks automatically using procedural generation. There is a demo version that you can try for free which includes one scenery. The demo has a deliberately rather sluggish quad setup. In the full version you have the ability to adjust settings for input rates, camera and physics precisely to your liking.
Fly (and crash!) all you want regardless of rain, wind, sleet or snow - all for the price of a few replacement props.
* Controllers that have been succesfully used include FrSKY Taranis, Spektrum, Devo, Turnigy, Flysky, Eachine, Graupner and Futaba RC radios, Realflight and Esky USB Controllers, Xbox, Playstation and Logitech gamepads. Please try the free demo version to see if it will work with your controller.
If you have a Taranis and are running Windows you might want to check out this document on how to setup your controller to work with the simulator:
Here is a few tips on how to set up your Spektrum transmitter to work with the simulator:
2019-10-09: Minor fixes
- Changes to the racetrack generator algorithm
- New custom settings screen with ability to fine tune the expo curve
- Ability to choose the amount of deadzone - large, medium, small, off (in the main menu)
- Racetrack Generator (Generate millions of tracks automatically by procedural generation)
- Completely new Self-Leveling mode (Angle mode - set maximum tilt angle)
- Side-by-Side VR view (as previously available in the Android version)
- Rates showing as degrees per second on the custom settings screen
- Adjusted the Preset rate values
- Yaw now also has expo
- Two more expo curves
- Opened up the Playground map a bit, also made it more efficient
- Square gimals on the touchscreen controls (meaning full stick throw in all directions)
- Changes to the flight sound
- Hotkeys for flightmode: U,I,O (Self-Leveling/Acro/3D)
- Groundeffect simulation
Note: Freerider is known to not work with the Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
keywords - drone, multirotor, multicopter, quadrocopter, miniquad
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Racetrack GeneratorOct 17, 2018