A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
RC Quadcopter Racing Simulator.
First person view (FPV) and line of sight (LOS) flying available.
Supports mode 1,2,3 and 4.
It is highly recommended to use a USB controller. Most USB controllers should work*
Includes self-leveling and acro mode. In the full version 3d flight mode is also available (for inverted flying).
Six sceneries are included. There is a demo version that you can try for free which includes one scenery. The demo has a deliberately rather sluggish quad setup. In the full version you have the ability to adjust settings for input rates, camera and physics precisely to your liking.
Fly (and crash!) all you want regardless of rain, wind, sleet or snow - all for the price of a few replacement props.
* Controllers that have been used successfully include Realflight and Esky USB controllers, Xbox, PS3 and Logitech gamepads, FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Flysky, Walkera, Graupner and Futaba RC radios. Please try the free demo version to see if it will work with your controller.
If you have a Taranis and are running Windows you might want to check out this document on how to setup your controller to work with the simulator:
Here is a few tips on how to set up your Spektrum transmitter to work with the simulator:
- fixed some controller calibration stuff
(if you already have a working calibration you won't notice any difference, but these fixes will hopefully make it easier for some of you. also, you can now skip directly to the trim setup if you just want to tune your existing calibration)
- you can now hide the on-screen buttons more permanently when flying
(press "v" on the keyboard)
- added a tall structure to the Meadow level as a bonus
- ability to select Accurate or Fast (less accurate) collision detection in custom settings (Accurate is recommended unless you have a slow computer)
- new flight mode: 3D (enables negative thrust/inverted flying)
- added two save slots for custom user settings
- added motion blur option in custom settings
- mouse pointer now automatically hides when flying
- revised quadcopter sound
- slightly revised crash system
- the Playground scene has been edited (removed some planks and logs to open up for more proximity flying opportunities)
Note: To arm the throttle control in 3D mode, put the throttle stick above middle. Then you will have positive thrust above middle stick and negative thrust below.
keywords - drone, multirotor, multicopter, quadrocopter, miniquad
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||drone, fpv, miniquad, multirotor, quadcopter, quadrocopter, Racing, rc, simulator|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: