Update - Level Editor
FPV Freerider Recharged now includes the full level editor, allowing you to create your own sceneries and tracks.
Other changes in the 2018-11-21 version include:
- Completely new Self-Leveling mode (Angle mode - set maximum tilt angle)
- Rates showing as degrees per second on the custom settings screen
- Adjusted the Preset rate values
- Yaw now also has expo
- Four expo curves in total (Expo1, 2, 3 and Linear)
- Square gimbals on the touchscreen controls (meaning full stick throw in all directions)
- Changes to the flight sound
- Hotkeys for flightmode: U,I,O (Self-Leveling/Acro/3D)
- Optimized the Factory level a bit
- Groundeffect simulation
See the user manual page 7 and onward for some info on how to use the level editor.